"YES to Vets"
Yoga Education and Service to Veterans
We provide on-going yoga classes in the community
at no charge for our veterans and their families.
We've chosen powerful, evidence-based yoga practices,
and we adapt all the practices
to best suit each veteran
and the unique challenges they face.
In our 2010 VA-funded research study for veterans
with stroke injuries, all of our participants said
they would recommend yoga to family and friends.
Yoga is a non-invasive,
to many of the challenges our veterans face
- Yoga classes in the community at no charge designed for veterans
- An evidence-based practice used in our successful research studies through the
Roudebush Veterans Administration, Indpls
- Practices that target:
pain, sleep, balance, stress and self-regulation
- Experienced yoga teachers and assistants providing individual help
- Family is also welcome free of charge
- A friendly group of 10 - 18 other veterans welcoming you to class!